Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day nine, Madrid- Chicago




I wake up this morning not wanting to leave. It’s bittersweet. The experience has been amazing and I don’t want to leave but I have no other choice and Stephanie and I have a plane to catch. We all go to breakfast together before heading out. The group is going to visit a local newspaper El Pais and Stephanie and I have to catch a taxi to the airport. We had our last awesome breakfast at the hotel and say our goodbyes. Goodbye group, goodbye professors, goodbye Hotel Regina, Goodbye Madrid. Our drive to the airport was really sad but we had a great time in Spain while it lasted. We have great memories and great photos to remember it all by. I know I will be coming back to Spain in the near future. It is now and forever will be my home away from home. Adios amigos…. hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment